So I forgot to mention earlier this week that
Junior and I heard faint noises coming from Olivia. Almost like a faint cry; since she is
intubated we can’t hear her cry. But we
hear her trying; it was sweet when we first heard it. Tonight was a different story, she was crying
and I saw tears coming out of her eyes.
She did not like me taking her temperature or cleaning her up, it really
broke my heart to see the tears in her eyes.
She is doing well though, all her numbers are good and the repeat echo
is Thursday. The support group was nice
tonight, I met a few other parents and another mom who had her sons at 23 weeks
and 2 days (2 less than Livvy). We spoke
about a few things and worked on our scrap books. The nightly call went well as well, Olivia
was still going good and behaving for Nurse C.
No comments:
Post a Comment