Saturday, June 22, 2013

6/21/13, 6/22/13 – Busy weekend

Hey guys, so it seems like Friday night is a tough night for me to update the blog.  I get home extremely late and tired.  So I will more than likely update Friday and Saturday together.  Olivia is doing well, she is on the maximum amount of feed now.  We will see how she takes to it.  I was wrong about the date of the echo, it is next week Friday not this past one.  The nurses still hear the murmur. Our visits have been great with Olivia and our nurses. We found out that our second primary, Nurse S, was hurt so she will be out for a bit.  We are trying to find another primary for the night shift to share with Nurse L.  Olivia’s Billy Ruben score continues to drop which is good.  The doctors also lowered the amount of support she is receiving from the machine that backs up her breathing.  If they continue to give her so much support she will continue to depend on it.  We are going to start fixing up Olivia’s room in the next few weekends, I am very excited about that.  We also have to purchase a mini deep freezer soon, my freezer is full of milk and we filled up the hospital freezer as well.  Hopefully we can get a good deal on it.  I’m looking forward to Sunday’s visit with Olivia.  God bless and thank you all for the prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment