Sunday, June 2, 2013
6/2/13 - Love you forever
Junior and I had a great visit with Olivia and
Nurse H today. We arrived a bit before
touch time and were chatting with Nurse H about how Olivia is doing. Everything is going well and he told us how
she had an extremely big bowel movement this morning. He said it was all over the place, he had a
student nurse with him and it may have been too much for her, haha. We did the normal for our touch time with
her. I prayed over her as I changed her
diaper as well. We were able to see her
eyes again and they seem to be open even wider, she is getting prettier each
day. Nurse H saw the book we were about
to read Olivia; “Love You Forever” and he mentioned how he used to read the book
for his kids all the time. He read
several of the books we have to his kids when they were younger. This little girl is just remarkable; her
strength is unbelievable to me. I cannot
wait to bring her home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awe she's a poopoo butt like us already! Love you Olivia :)
ReplyDeleteauntie Lilah:)
lol
DeleteLol yo pense lo mismo...cagona como la tia...jejeje...me alegra que todo este saliendo bien...ya la queremos conocer.
ReplyDeleteJazmin R.
Son todos los vegetales que como! jaja
Delete