Wednesday, June 26, 2013
6/26/13 – Get that thing out of here!
Olivia is doing great on the 5 ml feed with 24 calories. So much so that they decided to take out her
PIK line! That was basically an IV that
was used to insert medication. Now they
will give her the medication orally, mixed with the milk. She also gained another ounce so she is up to
1.14 pounds! Two pounds here we come =o).
I missed her touch time because I had bible study, but nurse T said she
did great. We are waiting on the results of the echo from the cardiologist. Hopefully he will have that by tomorrow. Her Billy Ruben score dropped as well. Olivia is doing so well, I am so proud of
her. All in all, a good night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for being with us - sorry that you missed precious time with the little princess because of it. Big hugs and soooooo happy to hear of progress! Olivia ribbon is STILL UP and prayers keep on keeping on :D
ReplyDeleteI had a great time, I love our group :)
Delete