First things first, I completely forgot about
the super moon and am upset I didn’t go to the beach as planned to see it :-/
lol oh well. I hope you all were able to enjoy it. We went to see our Livvy today and she is
cute as normal. Nurse L gave her a bath
last night because she peed all over the blanket and herself (yes she had a
diaper on). The doctor started adding a supplement
to my breast milk today so Olivia can get extra calories. Let’s hope she takes to it well. The doctor stated they will keep increasing
the calorie amount each day as long as she takes to it well. Once they get her to a certain amount, they
will be able to remove the pik line. She
did okay with our hands on today, she did have a brady but was brought back
up. We had a great visit with her, I
love how she reacts to our voices it is very comforting to see. Junior starts his last course for his master’s
degree this week! I’m so excited for him, these last eight weeks will be
difficult but I know he will get through it wonderfully. Also, my baby shower is three weeks away! I
am so excited. Hope to see you all there
;-)
Me alegra que todo esta saliendo bien y que olivia es mas fuerte que todos nosotros....sorry que no voy a poder estar en tu baby shower....y te queria preguntar como hiciste para que te saliera leche tan temprano y tanto lol.. un beso a olivia....tia soris
ReplyDeleteGracias Tia. Yo no se que estoy aciendo, tomo mucha agua y como bien. Y yo creo que no me esta saliendo mucho!
Delete