Since
the beginning we were told this process would be a rollercoaster ride. It seems that the ride is beginning now;
although it is not that big of a drop.
The murmur in her heart did not shrink, it actually got bigger. They are starting her on medication to help
close it up; while they do this they stop feeding her breast milk. This is because it could cause
complications. She also needed another
blood transfusion yesterday, which she received. I received a call while I was at work to
inform me of this. Other than those two
things, everything else is good. Junior
and I got there and participated in touch time.
She had a big poop ready for us, and while we were changing her she
decided to go again lol I thought it was going to shoot all over the
place. My baby has good bowels haha;
must be the plant based breast milk ;-).
We will check in tomorrow to see how she is taking to the
medication.
I forgot to mention, Olivia gained another ounce and grew a full inch! She is now a bit over a foot :-)
Jeremiah 29:11
New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Grow, Olivia, grow! :-) I'll be praying the medication works well and her heart murmur heals.
ReplyDeleteI read your whole blog!! I am so happy to hear that she is doing well!! Keep that girly growing! <3 We will be praying for the medication to work.
ReplyDelete