Saturday, June 29, 2013

6/28-6/29/13 – Rubber ducky

So we are finally getting started on Olivia’s room, I ordered her decals and should receive them in the next week.  We got most of the furniture out of her room and will get rid of the bed once we find a futon we like and will go with everything.  We will also get a smaller computer desk as well.  The room will be packed but we will make it work.  I started hanging the clothes I received from a friend in the closet.  They look so cute! She already has so much 0-3 clothes; I don’t think we will even go through them all.  Olivia is doing well; she has gained 20 grams in the last two days.  If she keeps that up, she will gain another ounce tomorrow.  We went to visit her Saturday night with Nurse L because she was going to “bath” her.  She isn’t getting in a tub or anything yet but she gets a sponge bath.  We were able to assist her and I got to brush her hair afterwards =o).  Her feed is still at the same amount and her Billy Ruben score went down a bit.  She is also taking more breaths on her own and having less Brady cardia’.  All in all, she’s had a great few days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment