Olivia is doing well. The
echo scan will be tomorrow and we should get an update by the evening. Her Billy light readings keep going higher so
they are going to do a urine culture.
Junior and I walked out while they inserted the catheter because we did
not want to see it. Several nurses had
to help because she is so small it was difficult for them. I also brought in more breast milk and was told to start keeping it in my freezer, I've filled up my portion already. After the visit we went food shopping. When I arrived home I began cooking several
meals for the week. It has been
difficult to figure out what to eat while we visit Olivia after work. We’ve been eating out a lot the past few
weeks and it is becoming very costly. Our
church has offered to cook meals for us but since I eat plant based and Junior
eats healthier than your average person, I figured it would be easier to just
do it ourselves. Plus I’m sure I would
sound like a huge diva explaining what I don’t eat lol. During our nightly call, Nurse L let us know she
was doing well and her oxygen was really good that night. Nurse L said she was showing off J We are continuing
to pray that Olivia’s heart closes up by the scan tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment