Today was a fantastic day; we had our baby
shower. My sisters flew out to host it;
we always have fun together. I enjoyed
the time spent with friends and family.
Even though the weather did not cooperate, we had lots of fun. After the shower, we went home to drop off
the gifts and headed to the hospital to see Olivia. She was awake and active when we got there. I also noticed there was an extra incubator
next to hers with her blanket in it, which means Daddy got to hold her today
while they changed it! We went through all the normal touch time events easily. Olivia weighed 2.6 ounces today! She is
getting bigger each day and I love it! We seriously need to get her room ready
lol. It is just hard to do so when we
work each day and then go to the hospital each night. We will figure it out soon. Anyway, when the doctor came by to do the
nightly rounds I asked how often we will be able to do the kangaroo with
Olivia. He looked at me and said oh
every day! So Nurse L asked him to write the script on the spot so that can
happen. Yay! That’s so exciting. On
another note, Junior and I will be celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment