Tuesday, July 16, 2013
7/16/13 – Zzzzz
During tonight’s visit, Olivia slept.
She would not open her eyes during the hands on, she peeked a little bit
but not enough for me to see them. Even
during the kangaroo session she slept and looked so peaceful. Daddy wasn’t able to make it today because of
school work, so I did the Kangaroo session.
It lasted for an hour and I kept looking down at her and she looked so
comfortable. There were a few times when
I saw her eyes open looking around. After
the session she went back into her incubator and I took some pictures. Again, eyes closed; as soon as I put my
camera away, she woke up and had her eyes wide open! I took my camera back out
and she closed them, lol. I did this 3
times with her, she is a jokester. Her
weight stayed the same at 2.7 lbs. The
only change today was the increase in calories to 24. Other than that, she is doing well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment