I apologize for missing a day; it has been
very busy on my end. Olivia is doing
well, we still have to wait until Thursday for the next eye exam. Tonight she weighed 2.7 pounds!!! She looks
chunkier and is filling out which I love.
Tonight was Daddy’s turn to Kangaroo with Livvy. It was very sweet to watch him hold her so
closely (skin to skin on his chest).
Livvy was so active during the entire time, she pulled out her feeding
wire along with the Nava wire (which lets the machine know how much she is
breathing), so we had to cut it short.
He was able to Kangaroo for about 20 minutes. He will try again tomorrow, she needs to get
used to him. The last dose of
antibiotics is tonight so she will be IV free after that. Today marks Olivia being 2 months old as
well; which means she needs to get vaccines soon. This whole situation has made us rethink vaccines
since she is so susceptible to everything. Each day she gets stronger and stronger and I
love watching her do so. Whenever I
start feeling tired or emotionally weak, I think of her and it puts me in my
place. How can I be weak when she is so
strong?
No comments:
Post a Comment