Olivia is doing very well; all of the tests
came back negative. The only issue she
had was the blood infection and that is clearing up with the antibiotics. Dr. TF decided to restart her feeds today
which I am very happy with, now she can continue to get chunky. She is still at 2.2 lbs, but she lost about
20 grams. When we went to see her she
was not that active, she was sleeping.
She looked so peaceful and did not want to be woken up, I know what that
feels like J. Nurse A said she was
very active during the morning, so much so that she called the other nurses
over to come and see. Once we finished
her hands on we put her glasses back on and laid her on her belly. We were having conversations with Nurse A and
I kept looking over at Olivia. I noticed
she kept lifting her head, being nosy trying to figure out what was going on
lol. She is so strong, already lifting
her head up, soon she will be lifting it and turning it from side to side. Time is flying by, this Wednesday she will
already be 8 weeks! I would’ve been 31 weeks and 4 days pregnant. She is such a miracle; every time I see her I
see God’s glory. Junior and I are
blessed to have been chosen to be her parents, we better not screw it up
lol.
Yayyyyyy...me alegra que este mucho mejor...un beso y un abrazo de tus tios y primita gaby.
ReplyDeletethat is so wonderful! <3, camille
ReplyDelete