Today’s support group was fun. There were 3 new parents that we got to
meet. We all shared our stories as we
scrap booked. All of the pages in my
book are now completed; I still need to print out pictures of the pregnancy tests
and ultrasound to add along with the pregnancy pictures. Olivia was very relaxed during the hands on
today. She did not put up a fight, she
was very comfortable. I wish I was able
to get that comfortable while I slept ;-).
Even during daddy’s kangaroo time she relaxed and just slept contently
on his chest. After all was said and
done she decided to wake up and be very alert.
This, of course, was as we were praying over her to leave. Tonight she went up in weight to 2.12 lbs, if
she continues at this rate she will be 3 lbs by the weekend. Thursday is her follow up eye exam, they prepped
her today and took pictures for the specialists. They ask that one parent be there for each
exam, just in case anything happens and they need to perform surgery. The parent would need to sign off on it and
there won’t be any lapse in care. Other
than her eyes, she is doing very well.
We continue to pray that Olivia’s eyes heal and no major interventions
need to be taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment