I finally began putting things together for
Olivia’s room. Today, her 9 cube closet
organizer was finished. I started it
last week, but it had pieces made incorrectly so I had to exchange it. I was also able to go and purchase the
smaller computer desk that will go in her room.
The one we have now takes up too much space. We will be putting that together
tomorrow. Next week I plan on painting
the room and adding the decals. Then we
can add the crib, the glider and futon.
I can’t wait to see the final product.
We went to visit Olivia in the afternoon, we were a little late but we
let them know so they waited for us.
When we got there, she was feisty as ever, just slapping people and not
wanting to be touched. Now that she is
eating every 3 hours and not continuously we cannot be late. And if we are, we need to let them know to go
ahead and feed her. She seems to have
her mother’s hungry attitude. As
soon as she ate, she calmed down. She is
still on the feeding tube, not sure when they will begin giving her the
bottle. When they do that, they will
begin with once a day to see how she tolerates it. Daddy got to hold her for a pretty long time
as well. She looked very comfy,
fell right to sleep and didn’t fuss.
Everything is looking good, her oxygen was good throughout the day. The cpap is still on +6 and she is doing well
with it. We called in the evening before
going to bed and found out she gained a bit of weight, 20 grams. She is just shy of 3 pounds, so hopefully by
tomorrow she will be there. After
visiting Olivia we went to church, the series is called Church gone wild, and
Pastor David did such a fantastic job delivering the message (as usual).
girl, i know all about being "hangry"! so glad to read about Olivia's improvements over the last few posts!! Love you all!! <3 Camille
ReplyDeletelol don't we all? Thank you!
Delete