Wednesday, July 17, 2013

7/17/13 – What was that noise?

During tonight’s visit Olivia was very active and wide awake.  It was so nice seeing her with her eyes wide open while I was cleaning her up.  Speaking of cleaning her up, boy did I have to clean!  As I was taking her temperature I heard her go, it was so loud that a nurse walking by said “wow, I heard that one” lol.  Even though she went so much she still gained weight.  She weighed in at 2.8 pounds.  The doctor increased her feeds to 7 cc’s an hour as well.  Olivia relaxed into kangaroo time much easier tonight.  She did not fuss in the beginning as she has in the past.  While I was sitting there talking to her I heard her go again! The first thing that came to my head was “God, I hope I put this diaper on tight enough” hahaha, that would have been awful!  We were able to kangaroo for a while and she fell right to sleep.  She is so comfortable when she is laying on me.  I guess I would be as well if I slept on two ginormous pillows ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment